By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ubisoft sellout of copies of no more heroes

thats interesting.. keep buying it america... i look forward to playing it when it is released in a month here

Around the Network
tabsina said:
thats interesting.. keep buying it america... i look forward to playing it when it is released in a month here

And right you are to do so good sir. No More Heroes is one of the first games in along while that I just genuienly enjoyed in spite of it's short comings. It was a magical experience lol

Ubi can only sell how many copies stores buy, if they don't buy it its not ubi's fault.

There were a couple reports before of Nintendo not being able to produce enough game discs for third parties, i wonder if this played into it at all. It would make sense if Nintendo is taking all the discs for the WW release of Brawl.

Nice, I hope it keeps selling.
It sound completely unbelievable that Brawl would have anything to do with this though, how hard is it to press a dvd disc? Even a couple of million of Brawl-discs is just a drop in the ocean and should make no difference whatsoever, the end of december should have been completely dry in that case concidering all the games selling for Wii, X360 and ps2.

Gab said:
Nice, I hope it keeps selling.
It sound completely unbelievable that Brawl would have anything to do with this though, how hard is it to press a dvd disc? Even a couple of million of Brawl-discs is just a drop in the ocean and should make no difference whatsoever, the end of december should have been completely dry in that case concidering all the games selling for Wii, X360 and ps2.

You'd think so, wouldn't you?

There were murmurs that there may not be enough Brawl discs in stores to cover the pre-orders on launch day in Japan. And it's true that we've heard complaints about some 3rd parties not getting as many discs as they would like.

I don't understand it either. I can only guess that Nintendo's concerns about quality assurance and anti-piracy prevent them from going to any old disc manufacturer for more supply.

So this could very well be related to NMH understocking. 

What's even more baffling is Griffin making genuine contributions to discussion. ;) 

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

im buying the game Friday!!!

That seems somewhat un-true, I bought the game today at gamestop. They had like 6 copies.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Im not buying this story. Ubi might have undershipped, but it'll take me no time at all to find a copy.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I got my copy, and I will recommend everybody to get one too...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Well I'll be getting my copy as soon as I get my wii back from Nintendo. I miss it so...

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.