By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 56 - Super Smash Brothers Melee Mafia Day 1!

With the assumed 2 mafia, it'll take a near miracle to lynch one of them with the requirement of a majority.

So let's hope for some good fortune with Night actions.

Unvote

Around the Network

Nightfall! You have the next 36 hours to send your night actions in. Please attempt to send them in before the first 12 hour deadline; you may not have time to respond to challenges otherwise.

Please no posting beyond this point unless your name is RolStoppable. If that is the case, please don't post that much.

I don't have all actions in; extending night until I get all of them since it is the first night and nights are complicated in this game.

Challenges received. Opening thread as soon as I receive responses to them.

Night's over, no one died. Will write in flavor when I have a little more time. Night ends on May 7th; you may extend deadline by two additional days if a majority wants it.

Around the Network

No death seems very strange to me. I guess mafia can't kill like they normally do. I'm not going to complain though.

Either that, or the doctor or some other role did their job last night.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

What a stupidly(no blame or ill-will directed at Nacho) long Night. I am going to assume the extension had to do at least in part because Spurge was unaware of which phase we're in, which makes him town.

Mario, why would you assume mafia can't kill before the notion that a role or action stopped a kill from taking place?

Wait what? Nacho's message was confusing, specially the "night ends on May 7th", and the extension, I though it was still night.

Aaaanyways, no kill tonight, either mafia can't kill the usual way, or we have a doctor/bodyguard with superb instincts, or they did not send any action, lol. Or nacho could be trolling us and there is no mafia, and we are just battling until only one remains.

How do you guys feel about talking about challenges?

Linkzmax said:
Mario, why would you assume mafia can't kill before the notion that a role or action stopped a kill from taking place?

I didn't "assume" anything. I just think one if more likely than the other.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089