By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rudy Giuliani has dropped out.

hibikir said:
Lite_DSaddict21 said:
Fuck. I just want someone other than that liberal bastard McCain, God if he wins the nomination the republican party is more screwed up than it already is...

If you think McCain is a liberal, your view of politcs is very skewed. He's more conservative than any European president or prime minister.

He's comparing McCain to other conservatives (he is sort of liberal if you do that)

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Paul will be next to drop out unless he wins a state very soon.

really he never believed he could win so I doubt he will drop out as he will stay in and see how much support he truly has.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I am just glad Giuliani is gone. I can't stand the guy. He should never be allowed to run for office. I will never forget how he stuck up for the cops that sodomized a guy with a plunger and then he topped that one by sticking up for the 3 cops that shot at a guy 41 times, hitting him 19 times, for pulling out his wallet.

Garcian Smith said:

@ Lite_DSaddict21: If you think McCain is "liberal," you need either a good fact-checker or a good psychiatrist.

I meant he is liberal against other conservatives. If you look, he has voted against several tax cuts and has supported bills restraining political freedom of speech. 

Nintendo fan, though i also like the PS1-era Sony

Sales Predictions (+-.5mil) at end of fiscal 2007

Wii- 23 million- Brawl will hopefully make it higher.
360-20 million- GTA IV's release date will be a big factor
PS3- 12 million- Same as 360, MGS4 also big factor

Politics have to do with games how? What is Hilary Clinton proposing a GTA4 campaign?

Around the Network

@username.

Welcome to 'Off Topic' its where we discuss things that aren't about games.