By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII on PS4 and PS3

DigitalDevilSummoner said:

And the bomb was dropped ! We are talking content with a person who didn't play the damn thing.

And what that's change? The game had content cut even if I didn't never played it lol.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
benao87 said:

Wait a minute, I just can't ignore this, you didn't buy the game, ....you haven't played the game?!

I played the demo and the begin of the final game... and helped a friend to get Platinum killing Adamantoise to get a really rare item.

So you haven't, yet you are bold enough to claim that the game is the worst FF because it went multiplattform.

ethomaz said:

And the bomb was dropped ! We are talking content with a person who didn't play the damn thing.

And what that's change? The game had content cut even if I didn't never played it lol.

You have no clue how mad I am right now. You have no notion what you are talkin' about and you royally wasted our time with your totally ignorant bullsh*t.

SHUT THE F*CK UP.

Please report me cause I don't want to ever waste my time again discussing a complicated 100 hour long game with an organic fertilizer salesman who "played the beginning."

User was banned for this post - Kantor

benao87 said:

So you haven't, yet you are bold enough to claim that the game is the worst FF because it went multiplattform.

If it will be better I don't but that it became worst because the Square Enix decisions to cut off content, downgrade graphics due to go to multiplatafom? Yeah... I'm sure about that. Maybe if the game was developed to PS3/360 since begging the content was not removed or the graphics not downgraded but they removed and downgraded to make the PS3 version already finished looks like the 360 port.

In any case it is the worst main FF ever created IMO... the content removed can be make it less linear and a better game? I'm not sure but the overall experience was compromised.

That come form a guy that played every FF game released (at least the main games... well even the undergrounds... just missed some PSP games and now FFXIII).

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

You have no clue how mad I am right now. You have no notion what you are talkin' about and you royally wasted our time with your totally ignorant bullsh*t.

SHUT THE F*CK UP.

Please report me cause I don't want to ever waste my time again discussing a complicated 100 hour long game with a fertilizer salesman who "played the beginning."

I'm with you, but I think that it is him who should be reported. I'm tired of this, it's always the same shit with this guy. It is so hard to leave your partisan agenda on a side before having a discussion?

His posts are flamebait, and that is an offense.

SHUT THE F*CK UP.

Please report me cause I don't want to ever waste my time again discussing a complicated 100 hour long game with an organic fertilizer salesman who "played the beginning."

Sorry I don't report guys here and I'm right in what I'm talking about

benao87 said:

I'm with you, but I think that it is him who should be reported. I'm tired of this, it's always the same shit with this guy. It is so hard to leave your partisan agenda on a side before having a discussion?

His posts are flamebait, and that is an offense.

Sorry but I neved did framebait post and I didn't started that... I just posted my option and guys that didn't know anything about what happened with FFXIII asked for proof... I just give what I was asked.

I'm a reasonable guy here and easy to talk... just don't try to call what I said bullshit when I'm right.

ethomaz said:
I have proof... the playable demo showed by SE six months before the 360 the new playable be showed was a lot better than the final game in graphic terms.

A SE excutive said itself that the cut content removed from the game due the multiplat was enougth to make a new FF game.

And I will not complain about the fact the PS3 had to be delayed one year after finished to wait the 360 port and to be fixed to have comparable quality with the other version.

But MS paid for that so I think that's fine after all..

Please, Ethomaz. Stop with the bullshit. The dev you mention never once said that the content removal was due to the game going multiplat. In fact, they said it was a design choice and that, yes, that content could have made an entire new game. You may choose to believe otherwise, but you have absolutely nothing to back your claims.

BELIEVE!!!!!!!

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)