By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bidding for remaining THQ IP closed

Tagged games:

SO WHO GOT HOMEWORLD??!!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
NiKKoM said:

Would it be surprising if EA got it?

a part of me just died when you said that..

BasilZero said:
NiKKoM said:
BasilZero said:
NiKKoM said:

Would it be surprising if EA got it?

a part of me just died when you said that..

Well its not official, but it is possible...right? lol.

I've never really heard of this series...hmm.

Nevar!!!! I hope sega got it and then they give it to the Relic guys they bought earlier..

Homeworld is a 3D strategy game which still looks pretty good today.. And the gameplay is still very good..  It was IGN game of the year of 1999

Homeworld is the one I want to know about.  And Destroy All Humans, I suppose.

I kind of what to know what has happened to Summoner, too. I know we're never going to get Summoner 3 like I've been wishing for all these years, but still.

who got darksiders?

Around the Network

I need to know what happened to Darksiders! :(

The second game was pretty poor compared to the first, but the series still has huge potential! (Plus the final fifth game where you play as cooperatively as all 4 characters must happen! :()

Seriously I 'd like to see Nintendo get something. But I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

BasilZero said:
TeddostheFireKing said:
I need to know what happened to Darksiders! :(

The second game was pretty poor compared to the first, but the series still has huge potential! (Plus the final fifth game where you play as cooperatively as all 4 characters must happen! :()

I think they should make Darksiders 3 be involving two stories ;o

And finally have Darksiders 4 where you have co-op and/or multiplayer with multiple storylines!

Although we'd get better value, one of the key things which made DS2 awful was the total lack of focus and just 'throw everything we can think of!' approach it gave me. If the made DS3 have 2 characters, I fear the same issues could arise from DS2 :(