By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - All characters unlocked in SSE?

I still see no bomberman on these rosters :( but still its gonna be te greatest game ever made, now for the 6 month wait.

Around the Network

35 character roster confirmed. The final character is Wolf and his Final Smash is yet another Land Master.

Kinda sucks how there are three Fox clones, but the awesomeness of the game is still off the scale.

@Parokki just out of curiosity, how do we know those weren't photoshopped pictures?

Just saying, you can't really say it's 'confirmed' unless you can post in-game vids or an official source(ie. smashbros.com)

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

well i dont think they will be al there and i also think that there will be more then 35 characters just like in melee where there blocks started to pop out of nowhere and not in the ? area

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Cuz this photo
http://www.joystiq.com/2008/01/25/rumorang-the-final-smash-bros-brawl-roster/ has also been floating around. As such, clearly 1 is photoshopped, which implies that both might be photoshopped.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Around the Network

lol, stupid hardcore smashers. They loved fox so much, they gave us three of him this time around.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I really don't expect Wolf to be a clone of Fox. I'm skeptical of the Land Master tank considering Team Star Wolf didn't have land tanks in any of the games (correct me if I'm wrong on this though, it's only what I've been told).

If Wolf DOES turn out to be a clone, he better play DRASTICALLY different. I'm not upset about WW Link, Ganondorf, and Falco being clones, but two Star Fox clones is pushing it. I mean, they could've included a clone of any other character instead. Pichu/Raichu, Dr. Mario, Roy, Dark Samus, Daisy, or Dixie Kong all could work, and those are just the more obvious ones. There's no need for three of the same moveset when there are more/better options.

The_vagabond7 said:
lol, stupid hardcore smashers. They loved fox so much, they gave us three of him this time around.

This is the only thing I'm worried about. Both Fox and Falco were popular in Melee. So you have Fox-Light and Falco-Medium. Maybe Wolf is a heavy version?