By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - All characters unlocked in SSE?

I'd like to see if anybody could build a fake template for the roster with 5 rows of 9..... 44 playable characters and a random. That or four rows of 9 and a row of 7. Just to see how natural it would look

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

Around the Network

Oh, so you were saying that Jiggly wasn't unlocked through Adventure Mode... Thanks for clarifying! *slaps himself silly with splintered ruler*

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

My problem with the 35 list that we're assuming is correct (and thus far seems to be) is this:
In SSB We knew who the main characters were and then the unlockables were all surprises. Especially Ness who many weren't familiar with.

In SSBM we all expected the same unlockables, which we got, as well as a whole slew of others (clones) that were a surprise

So far in SSBB we've only seem the same unlockables that were in Melee (with Lacario subbing for MewTwo and Toon Link for Young Link), minus a couple (Dr. Mario/Pichu) and with R.O.B. So aside from ROB... where's the surprise characters?! That was a large part of the whole game was seeing who would be hidden. And trying to accomplish all these tasks that were required to do it.

Yes the internet has taken some of that joy away, but it was around for Melee and we all looked up how to get Game & Watch (and some others), so I can't figure why Sukarai would only repeat Melee's unlockables and basically give them all away in SSE. Doesn't make sense to me.

@ MaxwellGT2000: Are you saying that ROB is playable? I do NOT believe this! No way is ROB playable!

*reads post above his own* OK... Maybe he IS playable... *smiles sheepishly, then proceeds to knock himself unconscious with splintered ruler from before, saying, "G'night for now,  all"*

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

remember that event matches unlocked certain characters?

Around the Network

ROB is playable, believe it or not.

I'm thinking there are a few more characters to be unlocked. There are 34 confirmed characters, and I think there might be up to 42 ish..... but I don't wanna get my hopes up, considering I've already said I'm fine with the current roster.

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

There could still be more characters to be unlocked.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I wonder if memory card data for Melee will unlock anything!

I think that it is funny people fly off the handle when ONE flippen character they wanted did not make it...

I am just amazed at the Sheer number of PCs there are.... What did SSB have 18, 20? Melee had 25 - This is a huge jump in quantity.... also remember, Melee had about 5 clones... so as long as they cut back on the clones there is in reality FIFTEEN more PC's than melee...

So don't ruin your Brawl experiance because Mewtwo, Sora(Soriku), or Krystal or whatever did not make the cut... take a deep breath and realize that this the biggest, most expansive game to come out in YEARS. This game will earn 200-300+ gameplay hours easily in my house... maybe more who knows.

Just, don't worry be HAPPY.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut