By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - People are way too defensive on stupid things, just stop posting in this thread please

Yup?

Yup. 97 98.98%

Total:97
o_O.Q said:
JazzB1987 said:
LOL a OP:

You compare 2 spikes?

Lets say I sell 2 apples every day for 10 days = 20
and you sell 10 apples at 1 day and then just 1 for each of the 9 remaining days = 19

My apples are more popular. You cant just go and say look I sold more during day 1 than You ME IS WINRAR!

If you compare the whole thing you see that Wii U has more searches than PS4 and that PS4 was searched even before the system was announced. And the huge spike of the PS4 didnt last long while the WiiU's spike didnt fell of a cliff so fast.

So
Conclusion even tho PS4 has such media presence and the fans desperately hype it, the searches are not really good.

real conclusion: This crap doesnt mean anything.

lol... i wonder if it occurs to you that you're comparing the launch months of a console to a console that has only just been announced and won't be released for months

even so i don't really think this means anything regardless

I do see it but what do you expect? I can just talk about the stuff the OP gave me to talk about nothing else. I cant time travel and see how the searches for PS4 are when its out xD

Around the Network

you could just request the thread to be locked you know?

Posting just to post. Yay consoles!

I voted Yep, although I'm not sure what for?

Er... I guess I should lock this since the OP doesn't want anyone posting?

So... uh... locking (I think?).

@Joe

Post on my wall if you want this unlocked for whatever reason.