By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I'm nervous. [Venezuela current state.]

ThatGreekGuy said:
Can't be worse than Greece's situation! :(

Our electoral system is corrupt and the more you fight the more they wan't to fuck you up... and they are givin free Oil to every country leaving Venezuela with nothing... to live with, everything is expensive as fuck. 

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
Even if he won, I'm a little concerned about what would happen after. But that's a discussion for another time, I suppose.

I hate politicians, but believe me I prefer Capriles who is a former lawyer to Nicolas Maduro who didn't even get to complete high school. 

NeroPrototype said:
Weedlab said:
Even if he won, I'm a little concerned about what would happen after. But that's a discussion for another time, I suppose.

I hate politicians, but believe me I prefer Capriles who is a former lawyer to Nicolas Maduro who didn't even get to complete high school. 

...however, he is able to speak with the dead! That should account for something.

I should be sleeping, but I can't!!!

I wanna know the results.

NeroPrototype said:
Weedlab said:

Chavez controlled the different factions in his party. He was many things, but weak he was not. I am unconvinced Maduro will have the same gravity. I do not see him being able to keep those factions together. The blessing of Chavez would only do him good for so long.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

I do not agree with the next cartoon (but I think it is interesting):

*For spanish-speaking people

Sadly I don't think the elections over there will be clean, most probably Maduro will stay in power /:

Also, I thought the government blocked the whole internet because of a supposed hacker attack?

There's a rumor going on that Capriles already won with aprox. 1 million more votes. But the CNE is having....talks about reducing that number. 

I just want Capriles to won so I can return to my home country :(

Nintendo and PC gamer

Weedlab said:
NeroPrototype said:
Weedlab said:

Chavez controlled the different factions in his party. He was many things, but weak he was not. I am unconvinced Maduro will have the same gravity. I do not see him being able to keep those factions together. The blessing of Chavez would only do him good for so long.

Chavez was a leader, never liked him but I admit I respect him... he did something good, he was smart.
------------------------------
FHSAIFHSAIFHAS I'm bittin' my nails to the point that I don't have nails anymore.

People in Miami must be going crazy. I know PLENTY of Venezuelans there who are waiting to return home.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS