By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How far should I go...

but he wouldn't rape her... he'll jus say things... and try it a lot, so the po-lice can't really do much...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

>the girl is 16 and he's 15 so the police can't do shit anyway...

hmm, you are wrong, rape is rape at any age, and the person will get expelled FOR SURE. (like fazz said)

there's no need for you to get involved and get in trouble too. I've gone through highschool wanting to hurt more than a few people, but I always managed to stop myself before I got into trouble. And now I'm grateful I was calm and collective and not acted stupidly at the time.

P.S. I'm 19.

But if you are going to hit him... just ONE punch, make it COUNT. and don't sucker-punch him or anything. 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I can't teach you any violent moves, violence is bad. I can say it's horrible if she denies his advances and he keeps trying but realistically that's between them even if she asks you to help. You shouldn't beat him up unless it's in defense that's the only time anybody should beat on anybody and even then I generally see if there's another way out.

Try telling the guy the situation he might not realize what he's doing and then you'd beat him up for just being ignorant. Edit: Also within the past 10 years or so there's 0 tolerance in schools. just saying rape is grounds for expulsion or at least a detention or suspension

Have a cell phone that records video?

Erm, okay, I'm going to go ahead and admit that I don't really know enough about this situation, so you're really going to have to use your own judgement on this issue.

I would say hurt him enough that he understands, and no more. Depending on the person, a little shoving might do the trick. Keep in mind that your goal is to protect the girl, not cripple a douchebag (and land yourself in jail).

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

O he realizes, cos other people have threatened him about it before... the thing is if i slap him in the face and tell him 2 stay the fuck away, he will... this girl is like a sista 2 me so i dnt like him trying it

DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

PS3:

Well if nothing else has worked you should use minimal force.. I mean minimal I don't mean beat him up till you feel better that will benefit nobody.

he doesn't go 2 my school though... so the school can't do anything lol... or i woudda thought of that tho...

PS3:

Well....if you want handy tips for fighting one on one:

Keep your guard up, but not like in boxing. A bit lower, somehwere on the level just beneath your chin

If you want to hurt him badly, wait until he makes a swing at you, let's say to the left side of your face. Stop the blow or parry it with your corresponding arm (i.e. he attacks with his left, you stop it with your left. Very tricky to do it) but also catch his fist and don't let go. That will leave an opening for his left side. Mark a kick onto that place with your knee (or not), the guy should instictively try to parry the kick with his other hand and will probably lean a bit to soften the blow. This gives you a perfect chance to land him an elbow hit on the face (the whole thing is tricky and has to be done fast or else it won't work, he'll figure out what you're doing).

An easier way? If you see that he isn't protecting his legs or knees, use a round kick on one of his knees, usually just below the joint. This shloud make him lose feeling in his leg and make him kneel. Perfect chance to whack him good on the head with either a kick or hit.

That's all for now.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

You can do SHURIKEN attack. ::P

PSN ID: clemens-nl