By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dancing Queen/Skater boy: Rumored exclusives - all platforms

For the Wii:

-Kingdom Hearts III is not developement but however will be Wii exclusive. However the team who will take care of the game's developement are currently working on FFXIII Vs..

-Wii is getting a Megaman game... but from whats been heard... its not really gonna be worth the buy, since sadly its looking to be a sad spin-off.

-Retro Studios is working on a Zelda spin-off.

-Wii will be getting an exclusive Metal Gear game, not set in the "solid saga". Possibly a remake.

-Factor 5's Wii exclusive is the next Turrican game.

-Suikoden 6 is DEFINITELY coming to the Wii... but dont expect to be tied exclusively.

For the PS3:

-Aside from MGS4 Kojima Productions is INDEED working on another PS3 exclusive, its not ZOE3 though.

-Namco is working on an unannounced PS3 Exclusive and its not a Cellius game.

-After Level 5 finishes work on White Knight Story, they will persue full focus on Rogue Galaxy 2.

-Atlus is working on an exclusive Megami Shin Tensai game.

-Eat, Sleep games are working on a PS3 exclusive, most possibly a Twisted Metal Sequel.

-Even with Factor 5's excrutiating game LAIR, they haven't given up on the platform and another PS3 exclusive is in sight.

-Rockstar is working a on a PS3 exclusive which will feature a western setting... *hint**hint*

-Uncharted 2 is coming... before Jak & Daxter, though. But I think we all knew this.

-And he notes, that work on Infamous is coming along pretty good

-Dancing Queen comments that Guerrilla is working fiercely to prove themselves, and from what she's seen the gameplay is AT LEAST good nothing extremely innovative, however GG isn't exactly satisfied and wants to emerge the player more into the game, so they're working on making the gameplay more solid. And we should expect Half-life 2-ish narration throughout the game.

For the 360:

-Rare is indeed working on Killer Instinct 3 exclusively for the 360.

-Geometry Wars 2, is definitely in the horizon.

-Alan Wake is Vista exclusive, by the orders from Microsoft... 'as you command, master'. Also Dancing Queen adds that she found Alan Wake mind blowing.

-More Dreamcast classic games coming to XBLA.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Around the Network

man,if only some of these were more than rumors...

Damstr8 said:
man,if only some of these were more than rumors...

To me they sounds realistic enough.

Hopefully we'll get some light on it at GDC :).

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

rukusa said:

For the PS3:

-Aside from MGS4 Kojima Productions is INDEED working on another PS3 exclusive, its not ZOE3 though.

-After Level 5 finishes work on White Knight Story, they will persue full focus on Rogue Galaxy 2.

-Eat, Sleep games are working on a PS3 exclusive, most possibly a Twisted Metal Sequel.

-Even with Factor 5's excrutiating game LAIR, they haven't given up on the platform and another PS3 exclusive is in sight.

-Rockstar is working a on a PS3 exclusive which will feature a western setting... *hint**hint*

-Uncharted 2 is coming... before Jak & Daxter, though. But I think we all knew this.

-Dancing Queen comments that Guerrilla is working fiercely to prove themselves, and from what she's seen the gameplay is AT LEAST good nothing extremely innovative, however GG isn't exactly satisfied and wants to emerge the player more into the game, so they're working on making the gameplay more solid. And we should expect Half-life 2-ish narration throughout the game.

PS3 really getting these many exclusives... Seems like either Sony new management has either finally managed to cajole the game developers or game developer has seen some resurgance of PS3 sale which they did't expect at all. Is PS3 sales really impressive.. i will say just average, not bad but not in good category at all.

I think most of these are realistic...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

isnt skater boy the one rol made up to mock sorikus obsession with surfer girl?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

rukusa said:

For the Wii:

-Kingdom Hearts III is not developement but however will be Wii exclusive. However the team who will take care of the game's developement are currently working on FFXIII Vs..

-Wii is getting a Megaman game... but from whats been heard... its not really gonna be worth the buy, since sadly its looking to be a sad spin-off.

-Retro Studios is working on a Zelda spin-off.

-Wii will be getting an exclusive Metal Gear game, not set in the "solid saga". Possibly a remake.

-Factor 5's Wii exclusive is the next Turrican game.

-Suikoden 6 is DEFINITELY coming to the Wii... but dont expect to be tied exclusively.

For the PS3:

For the 360:

-Rare is indeed working on Killer Instinct 3 exclusively for the 360.

-Geometry Wars 2, is definitely in the horizon.

-Alan Wake is Vista exclusive, by the orders from Microsoft... 'as you command, master'. Also Dancing Queen adds that she found Alan Wake mind blowing.

-More Dreamcast classic games coming to XBLA.

Cool.. is there a source for these? Some of these look interesting!!!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Well since I now own a wii & PS3

FUN! for me....

360 lookks boring though...on the rumor side of things,,,,,LAWL!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Sounds interesting but i doubt its true. I dont really want kh3 on wii nor do i want level 5 to make a sequel to a game i never played = (

Wow, pretty good lists for the Wii & PS3 (if even a few end up being true).

Alan Wake seems to be coming along nicely too--good news.

I didn't really buy Surfer Girl's rumors on KZII because MANY people have already sampled some levels and say the controls are very solid and the graphics mind boggeling. It's too far along to believe her hokey stuff.

I hope Namco is working on a new .Hack series for the ps3  (maybe a real MMO)---one of the greatest RPG's EVER. 

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450