By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4 to Wii

I can see a spinoff depending on what direction what Wii heads but if there will ever be a port of MGS4 it is 360 bound.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

yeah, that would be cool I guess. However, I am more interested if FF13 was Wii bound. Never got into a MGS game. Though it does look good.

Since it says SSBB Version, I think it is merely a version for this game.

kingofwale said:
>I havn't been following the metal gear solid since the gamecube days

hmmm, can I get a translation please?

I have avoided MGS till they had a remake of Twin Snakes on the gamecube. Then I thought it was okey but MGS4 looks far more promising.

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

@superchunk

FF13 spin-off is 100% wii/ds bound...

The main FF13...0% chance...

but a spin-off no doubt..

But if the spin-off has quality of say FF7:CC to FF7....then I don't think wii owners should complain

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Almost impossible... but we can dream... I expect a Xbox 360 release... How many Disc will need this game to run in Wii, and the Graphic power is not possible

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Okey aside from the:
'OMG LAWL YOU THINK IT COMES TO WII LAWL FAG!' (I don't do breezah)
and
'MAN, I HOPE SO!! *dreams/drools*

It's funny and all but I'm also hoping for some more constructed answers. Like the question I asked in my openings post about the Metal Gear games that came to a nintendo system.

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

I don't think it will happen.

On a side note it won't be because of disc size.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I just can't see this setting the Wii charts aflame next to Carnival games and Mario Galaxy. Not the right demographic, not enough power, not for Wii. People are even doubting how well it will do on the PS3, never mind the Wii.

zackblue said:
Im not going to comment on this fanboyish trash of an article. Next stop gears of war is on wii.

Testing out my new sig....

@slash: you post a stupid rumor, you get stupid responses.

OT: technical impossibility.