By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
veiam said:
I was kinda wishing the TMNT would show up in this SSB. Ever since Snake was announced I was hoping for some hero in a half shell action. I was sad Roy got cut too but then I noticed Ike has nearly the same moves and stats as he does so i guess that'd be fine.

No, Ike is nothing like Roy.  Marth and Roy were clones, with Roy being slightly slower but more damage.  Ike has a completely unique moveset, but he's also the slowest and heaviest character in the game. 

Around the Network

Wish I could import this...I don't want to wait until March.

People say that it must be Wolf or Krystal because Bowser shifts and then it fits.
But it could be any character if you just have more than one character shifting.

I think having a second Metroid, F-Zero or Sonic character is more likely.

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

F*** Wolf, if it has to be starfox, give me Slippy!!!

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Generic Username 01 said:
People say that it must be Wolf or Krystal because Bowser shifts and then it fits.
But it could be any character if you just have more than one character shifting.

I think having a second Metroid, F-Zero or Sonic character is more likely.

Nah im really sure it will be Star Wolf..and no other.

CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT STARFOX

the memories =D 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Ah great lineup of characters. Best out of any game yet.

Ya, all the characters could shift around so anyone could be the 35th character. I can't wait for this game much longer.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Didn't they confirm that Game and Watch would absolutely not be returning?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

guys don't fool yourself, I'm 1000% sure it's Wolf, i bet a 1 day ban for it! =P

thekitchensink said:
Didn't they confirm that Game and Watch would absolutely not be returning?

No they confirmed that some weren't returning, they never named who though