By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl Roster SO FAR

No, dtekdahl00, most people are 99% sure that this is the final roster minus 1, which must be Wolf or Krystal.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I was playing mario kart ds the other day and the thought did cross my mind for R.O.B would be in then i thought i was crazy.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

I updated the initial post with the final roster minus one character. This is all confirmed with gameplay videos and screens. There is no debate about this roster. Only thing left is the final character. Wolf or Krystal.

i thought rob was the most random mario kart race ever.. i was like wtf when i saw ppl online playing as him.

Melee has 25, and now Brawl has 35. I think that's plenty enough, even though the amount of stages and especially music seems to have increased way more. It may feel boring now that we know them all, but just wait until you'll get your hands on the game.

I'm still hoping the final character is someone else than Wolf. Even two Fox clones is too much, but three? Even Krystal would be vastly more preferable, let alone Midna, Ridley, Geno etc. Besides, Star Fox gets 3 characters, but Metroid only one? No fair!

Also hoping Ganondorf isn't a complete clone of Captain Falcon, but other than that I'm extremely satisfied with the final roster.

Around the Network
Parokki said:
Melee has 25, and now Brawl has 35. I think that's plenty enough, even though the amount of stages and especially music seems to have increased way more. It may feel boring now that we know them all, but just wait until you'll get your hands on the game.

I'm still hoping the final character is someone else than Wolf. Even two Fox clones is too much, but three? Even Krystal would be vastly more preferable, let alone Midna, Ridley, Geno etc. Besides, Star Fox gets 3 characters, but Metroid only one? No fair!

Also hoping Ganondorf isn't a complete clone of Captain Falcon, but other than that I'm extremely satisfied with the final roster.

If it's Wolf, I would be willing to bet you a VC game that he is not a Fox clone at all.  

ROB.... what will his FS be... such a random character

@Benkenobi. Thats what I'm saying. I said 99% of people assume that that is the final roster. The last character being Wolf or Krystal is pretty much a given

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

i. accept. the. roster.

wow that was hard for me.

Is there anyone besides me that predicted more characters? Like I thought there would be around 40-50 total. But don't get me wrong, 35 is fine for me, I was just hoping for more.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!