By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl Roster SO FAR

Neos said:
twesterm said:
Toon link? Please, I'm going to put this under the fake catagory.

its real twesterm, there are already gameplay screenshots of him.

I'm not saying I don't believe that Windwaker Link won't be in the game, I'm saying I don't think he will be called Toon Link.

Around the Network

thats what i was thinking about the vertical coloumns of characters... of course game & watch along with snake and sonic are on the side.

twesterm said:
Neos said:
twesterm said:
Toon link? Please, I'm going to put this under the fake catagory.

its real twesterm, there are already gameplay screenshots of him.

I'm not saying I don't believe that Windwaker Link won't be in the game, I'm saying I don't think he will be called Toon Link.

It's likely he'll get a name change for the US version...it's not like we call Peach Toadstool, Bowser - Koopa, or Jigglypuff - Purin.  Maybe he'll be called WW Link.

But Toon Link makes sense...Cel Link would be dumber.

I honestly never thought WW Link would make it into Brawl...I'm surprised, and I really want to see how they do it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I just wonder what his final smash would be? use the wii remote like the wind waker maybe?

The list looks good.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Around the Network

No matter what, people are always gonna say "What If?" for a game as epic as Brawl. But the thing is, 35 characters make up an awesome roster, and 50 would be overkill. The magic of Super Smash Bros. is that you get to take the characters who make Nintendo what it is to the battle field, plus a couple Wha....? characters. If 50 characters made the final roster, you'd lose a lot of that magic.

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

nooo you would have more magic you could play as characters that normally were not highlighted in the nintendo games. Personally, i just want Krystal in.

Wow, I did not predict that ROB or Wind Waker Link would make it in, but I think they will end up being nice editions.

So are these ALL of the characters in the game or are there still some hidden ones?

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Most people, who aren't in denial, are 99% sure that this is the final roster with no more hidden characters.

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

I want to play as the Robot!