By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Protein Icecream

I have been following Michael Cory for a little over a year now and he has done a great job with his channel on showing you great healthy alternatives to foods that you like.  Definitely check out some of his other videos and here is his Protein Icecream.  Enjoy guys.

Around the Network

Interesting .. I've been looking for alternative means to consume protein. I like to mix it up with my routine.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

...ugh. Seriously, I hate these protein things (Even the yoghurts). They're not that healthy, and I would take a hot meal anyday, even if it is worse to my body. It is good to my mind, which is important because without will I would not gym everyday.

If all Ice Cream was considered a staple that you should eat with every meal, I would be a very happy person.

Weedlab said:
Interesting .. I've been looking for alternative means to consume protein. I like to mix it up with my routine.

Definitely check out his channel then.  Has a lot of great stuff.  He has been planning on doing a cookbook too

Around the Network

I will be doing this, though with a healthier protein source, not whey.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:

As long as you aren't doing soy protein.  

JayWood2010 said:
Chark said:

As long as you aren't doing soy protein.  

True, but that might be healthier even. I'm sticking to Pea or Hemp.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

JayWood2010 said:
Weedlab said:

Definitely check out his channel then.  Has a lot of great stuff.  He has been planning on doing a cookbook too

Yea I'll look into his stuff. I'll probably use plant protein though. For some reason whey makes me break out - at least whey from the sources I tried - but I'm fine with protein from plant sources. They're a little more expensive, but I'm fine with that.

I tried from Muscle Tech (Nitro tech) and ON. Got great gains, but at a cost which I mentioned above.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Ive been putting protein on my ice cream since I first bought protein. I stick protein powder in most things. every morning in my cereal. sometimes on hot meals.