By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - The Baddest - Froggy Fresh AKA Krispy Kreme (Best rap ever)

This is old  I really feel like it needs to be revisited. My favorite line is "I made out with so many girls. I made out with every girl in the world"

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:

This is old but I really feel like it needs to be revisited. My favorite line is "I made out with so many girls. I made out with every girl in the world"

Tosh.0

Krispy's pretty good. Been following him for almost a year now. He shouldn't have changed his name to froggy fresh. I know he had to for legal reasons and all, but froggy was a terrible choice.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

HesAPooka said:
Krispy's pretty good. Been following him for almost a year now. He shouldn't have changed his name to froggy fresh. I know he had to for legal reasons and all, but froggy was a terrible choice.

I know, it doesn't flow...

"Froggy fresssssshhhhhh  twenty twelve" ...just doesn't work.

If I had cable I would watch tosh.o non stop... I came across the clip searching for the hood rat clip to show my wife.

2+2 is 4!