By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4: Where would you like Drake to go next?

Attoyou said:
Atlantis would be a incredible use of the PS4's power. Would also like Naughty Dog to make a new Fantasy IP next though.

What do you mean by fantasy? Like the last of us or something more akin to lord of the rings?

Around the Network
mutantclown said:
They should do it less linear, make the story so you can travel back and forth between locations at times to re-explore and unlock new scenarios.

Leave that for the next Tomb Raider. I'd like that one to be about survival either in Antartica or Africa. Imagine hunting in Africa!

Elena's pants!

really I don't care much as long, the more different the better.

Something really campy would be awesome, but I don't think fans would appreciate that :(.

JayWood2010 said:
OMG Atlantis XD Make it happen Naughty Dog XD

I've heard The Holy Grail as an idea too. either way as long as Uncharted continues I will be happy

Wouldn't that spark even more hate for Uncharted.  Since didn't Indiana Jones do The Holy Grail?

Boutros said:
mutantclown said:
They should do it less linear, make the story so you can travel back and forth between locations at times to re-explore and unlock new scenarios.

Leave that for the next Tomb Raider. I'd like that one to be about survival either in Antartica or Africa. Imagine hunting in Africa!

I can imagine now, me aiming down the sights with my bow at a bird and out of nowhere a cheetah tears into me.If tomb raider is going that route, I hope they go all out with the animals.

Around the Network

Maybe some Chinse secret city would be nice. They could also go to cuba

As long as it's a quality title and blows my mind I don't care what they do. And I hope the team that is doing TLOU makes a new IP every time too.

nnodley said:
JayWood2010 said:

I've heard The Holy Grail as an idea too. either way as long as Uncharted continues I will be happy

Wouldn't that spark even more hate for Uncharted.  Since didn't Indiana Jones do The Holy Grail?

Not sure.  I was never into indiana jones so i dont know what it has done.  I dont think it would give people hate for Unharted though.  It is inspired by Tomb Raider and Indiana Jones but just because it is similar doesnt mean it cant stand on its own.

JayWood2010 said:
nnodley said:
JayWood2010 said:

Not sure.  I was never into indiana jones so i dont know what it has done.  I dont think it would give people hate for Unharted though.  It is inspired by Tomb Raider and Indiana Jones but just because it is similar doesnt mean it cant stand on its own.

Ya I think they did in the movie.  And yeah Uncharted can totally stand on it's own, but It would just give people more reason to shit on uncharted.

nnodley said:
JayWood2010 said:
nnodley said:
JayWood2010 said:

Ya I think they did in the movie.  And yeah Uncharted can totally stand on it's own, but It would just give people more reason to shit on uncharted.

Well for the people who shit on uncharted are probably people who has A never played the game or B someone who doesnt like Sony.  Sure there is people who legitimietely dont like it and they are allowed to have there opinion but the majority likes it so that is all that matters to me :)