By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favourite CHEAT for a videogame?

Age of Mythology has an O CANADA cheat. It summons lazer bear, an incredibly powerful unit with a maple leaf cape that shoots laser beams out of his eyes. He even comes with a couple other little forest critters who cheer him on as his lasery gaze vaporizes your enemies.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
solracbrit said:
I remember missingo in pokemon red, blue...lots of masterballs....

And the code that made you figth against Mike Tyson on Punch Out..

Screw the masterballs PP Up item was the best one to replicate or even some of those special TMs ;)

Wii number: 2758-1649-6225-4782

Click here to level up my license!

Heroes of Might and Magic II and III cheats. Unlimited movement in II ("coconuts": I think?) was the best. It felt so rewarding to replay a difficult map you all ready conquered; replay it again with this cheat and walk right over to the bad guy on day 1 ftw!!!

Cheats are most rewarding to mess with after you all ready earned it by beating the game IMO.

I know this answer, easy:

Age of Empires II cheats:

lumberjack, cheese steak jimmy's, rock on, robin hood (1000 wood, food, rock and gold)
how do you turn this on (crazy killer Viper car)

I knew those cheats offhand any day, and boy did I use them when I wasn't so good at AoE.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

show me the money!

Around the Network

"Weldersbench" on conquers bad fur day, was great for when you had mates over and play "It's war"... good times.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

That has to be in James Bond:Nightfire. The one player was so boring I just couldn't play it, but the mulitplayer, was well, played for more than 100 hours. I used a cheat to not have to do the single player. That's really it for me...

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS