By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Always Online Would Be the Least of Our Problems With the Next Xbox

KHlover said:
pr3st00 said:
I really hate how vgchartz forums are all filled with anti-xbox/ms stuff. So PS4 is a perfect system which has no performance bottlenecks and the new xbox is a total mess, right? Because this is what we can extract from the forum these days.

Just a few weeks ago it was the WiiU. Cycle of VGChartz... 

Based on the buzz of the hour.  And the latest with the next Microsoft console is not good at all.  As the news is bad, these forums amplify that.  Big thing on the PS4 I saw was concerns about the costs, and also some discussion (blame me in part) for discussing whether or not the PS4 will charge for online play.  I do believe Sony will go there, because of what they are offering.  And if Microsoft drops the ball as bad as the rumors appear, Sony could get away with it.

Around the Network

I stopped reading when he said know instead of no. (first sentance)

It's the first party offerings that made me get rid of the 360. They need to work ALOT harder in that aspect to get me to jump in.. For the 3rd Xbox gen.

Besides blocking used games, none of that is anywhere near as bad as "Always Online."