By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Civilization on the Wii has halted as we know it DS still on track

I think the 360 and PS3 is getting the most focus due to the cost's I mean if you spend the money you better make sure it is done well, but I personally believe the better version can be on Wii, which the delay will probably be for the best, when you look at games coming out at the same time for all 3 consoles you get a slapped together version for Wii, hopefully they're thinking more along the lines of "lets focus on these two titles as two different games that need their own attention" rather then "we're spending this money make it good... Wii? Is that thing still getting in our way? *pft* blow it off till later no one will care"

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

I'm happy the DS version is still coming. I plan to buy upon launch for that game.