By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dont Know Which Next gen console Choose? Heres Your answer

^They're cutscenes using the actual in-game models. They use poses and motion that the characters don't have in normal play.

Around the Network
lemieux-rules66 said:
I like it, where can i get a copy?

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4264/guiahm7.jpg

@Fazz

That wouldnt be fair 

That was a great explanation, my friend wants a PS3 and everyone else in the group has disowned him so it's kinda true, the main thing I disagree with is PC cause I am foaming at the mouth for Star Craft 2 and that is one of the best hardcore games of all time.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Just watched that video and I almost stroked seeing Ness finally in something other then that little sticker head, Ness > Lucas > then the rest of the roster FTW (for me anyway cause Earthbound = RPG king)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

fazz said:
I have a better answer to the question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRBsajRrnY8

Having watched that video, why did Peach and Zelda get introduced together when every other character got their own solo introduction. Seriously some credit for the ladies? Anyone?

Around the Network

Thanks alot :D

I fixed your picture.

ROFL nice man
twesterm said:
I fixed your picture.

ROTFLOL. Cute. :)

@ twestern - Nice update.

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

twesterm said:
I fixed your picture.

Hahaha great edit, so true, so many people spend more money then they need to at the college I go to on a Macbook and it's pointless you're TAKING NOTES IN CLASS, why would you need to spend that extra money for something that will be outdated techwise soon, you get a laptop for work and ease, plus the keyboard is teh suck I love my laptop with its full sized keyboard and it also looks like it could eat a mac alive.