looking forward to it?

HELL YEAH PS4/WIIU/720/PC KILER RIGHT HERE 18 36.73%

ATARI SUCKS WE NEED THE PHILIPS CDI 2 9 18.37%

april fools atari filed for bankruptcy 22 44.90%

Total:49

does it have 4D?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Can't wait to play the sequel of the greatest game of all time. I mean, which other game was so good it caused an industry to implode? OoT eat your heart out!

animegaming said:

the Atari jaguar comes out this summer and will feature 140 bits that blows makes the worlds most power PC look like the atari 2600 in comparsion.

UPDATE: atari has confrim that they have manage to make the CD drive work 50% of the time this is a major step up from the atari jaguar CD addon that would only play games once during a blue moon for like 5 seconds. also every game with run at 100.000K with 1000 frames per a second. the first game has also been confrim to be ET 2 and finally it will cost 599 US DOLLARS!!!

See, I told you!  No Jaguar games for the PS4 or next Microsoft console or Wii U!

I called it!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=157951&page=1#

TeddostheFireKing said:
Can't wait to play the sequel of the greatest game of all time. I mean, which other game was so good it caused an industry to implode? OoT eat your heart out!

You mean Tempest 2000?

Oh yeah time to pre order lol

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:
TeddostheFireKing said:

You mean Tempest 2000?

I have never heard of this game before, but I think my eyes would explode if I played that game at 10000 FPS XD

If only this was true.