By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many games do you have left to buy this gen?

How many left for this gen?

None 7 5.04%

1-4 30 21.58%

5-10 45 32.37%

11-15 16 11.51%

15+ 41 29.50%

Total:139

So after completing Bioshock Infinite (which was excellent), I got to wondering about the rest of my year in gaming. Next gen is approaching soon with the release of ps4/Durango, so how many games do all of you have left to buy? I just named a few that I might get. Let add, what next gen games are you looking forward to?

Games:

Last of Us-Very Likely

Beyond Two Souls-Maybe

GTA V- Very Likely

Injustice Gods Among Us-maybe

Some of the Next Gen I'm looking forward to.

Killzone ShadowFall

Destiny

Witcher 3

Results

Total Votes: 131

4/1/2013

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Not including all the 360 games I need to redbox for the rest of the year ( cant buy any out of principle) I need The Last Story, Xenonlade if I can get lucky or if they do a shipment for Christmas, DQX, Pandora's Tower, that Go Vacation game, and ....one more Japanese game........ sold about a hundred thousand copies I believe. Maybe it was ten thousand.

Just wondering, are those all jrpg's?

good of war ascension, tomb raider and metal gear rising because of money issues.

does it also count if i buy the games for pc and not console? otherwise the last of us and gta 5 are the only games i know about (as long as gta v won't come to pc anytime soon)

€dit: i forgot ni no kuni which i still don't own.

I still have fifth and sixth gen games that I plan to buy. I'll probably never finish everything that I'd like to play.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
does it also count if i buy the games for pc and not console? otherwise the last of us and gta 5 are the only games i know about (as long as gta v won't come to pc anytime soon)

Ya any games . before the release of all the next gen systems would count.

Launch day consoles games

Grid 2
the Last of Us
GTA V
Beyond

I will probably get a few others, it is the best part of a year, possibly more if the PS4 doesn't arrive this year in Europe

BloodyRain said:
crissindahouse said:

Ya any games . before the release of all the next gen systems would count.

then probably many more but i can't really say the amount (far cry 3, tomb raider, hitman just to name a few + a lot of indie games).

btw i edited ni no kuni in my post

Miguel_Zorro said:
I think I'll still be buying current generation games for a couple of years after the PS4/new Xbox come out. I have some serious catching up to do.

Atleast they'll all be pretty cheap by then, but the only issue is time lol

Probably only a couple. Most likely FF13-3 and Gears Of War other than that not sure. Won't be getting GTA5 as it bores me and the 360 ain't getting much that interests me.