By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Anybody else have problems adding box art???

^ oh, I thought i was the only one

Around the Network

and normal pics for the album won't work either :(

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I uploaded 2 jpgs (Everyday Shooter and Calling All Cars!) without any problems.

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

I get the problem all the time on IE. Doesn't happen or firefox for some reason.

But then I uploaded something to my album and got the error, but the file uploaded anyway.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Well I don't have Firefox or anything other than IE.

Around the Network

Is it a particularly big program? or does it need a lot of RAM? (or whatever computers use to run programs)

because if it does then I won't bother because my laptop is dieing now (3 years old) and probably couldn't take it.
also if I do download it and run it... will IE still be running in the background even if there is no IE window open?

Cool thanks... and yeah I already have tabbed browsing. but Firefox sounds good.

I added about 30-40 Megadrive games (in the Genesis category... I have no idea why there is an MD one as well?), but already most have got boxarts.

Luckily I had only added A-C from the list of games I had, so I will get FF before adding D-Z.

How do you even add games?

Seems like the site is missing a lot of Nintendo and SNES games. Or a lot of the ones i have anyway.

Like Base Wars. And Baseball Simulator 1.000.

And Destiny of an Emperoer.