By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Anybody else have problems adding box art???

yeah I did
I have to turn a JPEG picture to a GIF in order for it to upload

Around the Network

I get that too, so I've never been able to add screenshots or anything.

YES!

I have asked ioi and others about this a few times, it is apparently on his to-do list, but he considers the weekly numbers of the most importance [rightly so].
ioi needs more staff.... hell just 1 would do. I have tried copying an image to photoshop and converting to jpeg or png, re-sizing, using paint instead of PS and I alwats get the same message.

TalonMan said:
pichu_pichu said:
yeah I did
I have to turn a JPEG picture to a GIF in order for it to upload

Wonder why that is...   ...what did you use for the conversion? I tried doing this, but wasn't happy with the image qualilty after conversion...

I just uploaded GIF boxarts, I too hate the quality of the picture but its the only way that it would let me upload

I sadly I have to wait another 60 or so posts before I can even run into the upload errors. Don't make me start spamming!

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network
ioi said:
Any better?

no, its still there

I tried uploading boxart for the Saturn games earlier, but could only get two of them up. The problem I get with adding boxarts is I either get the "permission to access server" message, or the site times out on me. I rarely get either of these problems unless I am adding boxarts(especially the "access server" one). Some days it's worse than others, so I just decided to try again tomorrow.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

man ioi what time do you go to bed? its already like 2 there... Great work btw.

What time are we looking at for Others charts?

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

With IE I can never upload pics but with FF I can upload any pic I want.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I still can't upload them

I just added a few Megadrive games but I got the same message; "only accepts JPEG etc"