By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - As a Nintendo gamer do you find it hard not to hate and want other companies to fail?

I AGREE IN FULL... well I would never play a 360... but I do play PS3

3609-1228-9914

Around the Network

What a immature way of looking at things. Sony has invested more in gaming then most, they care about games and it shows. If you're not a blind fanboy it is easy to see that. I respect Sony and Nintendo because at the end of the day they are about games.

spurgeonryan said:

Recently I have been redboxing a lot of 360 games. Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Dishonord, Crysis 3, etc. I have really enjoying d myself playing these games. Especially Tomb Raider. But I still have this feeling of hate for Sony and Microsoft.

It all started with Sony making my N64 time less epic as they stole the show back then. It continued as people dismissed the GC for the PS2. Then after Wii gave Nintendo its honor back Microsoft came along and broke that party up again by releasing the almighty Kinect.

Anyone else feel that way? By the way... I have forgiven Sega, but we best them anyways and now they have all but given up.

I fell the exact opposite, I love the big three and hope they all have success, as gaming evolve and continues.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I like all consoles from any companie, the only thing I hate are the Sonyfanboys most of them are a shame for the whole gaming industry and especially for Sony, guys like this should not be allowed to buy consoles, no one likes them, no one wants them. Sonyfanboys are like a tumor, everyone hates them but they are sadly hard to get rid of.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Nah I do not hate any other gaming company. I would rather any gaming company to be successful even EA. More successful gaming companies the more chance for some better games. Only company that I think should fail are more for political reasons then for hobby reasons lol.

Around the Network
Grandia said:
I like all consoles from any companie, the only thing I hate are the Sonyfanboys most of them are a shame for the whole gaming industry and especially for Sony, guys like this should not be allowed to buy consoles, no one likes them, no one wants them. Sonyfanboys are like a tumor, everyone hates them but they are sadly hard to get rid of.

This comment is even worse, every side as moronic fanboys. In fact Sony is heavily invested in unique game exxperiences, as a game I fail to see how one can not like Sony, losing money they still invest in games like Journey.

SENTIENT6 said:
Grandia said:

This comment is even worse, every side as moronic fanboys. In fact Sony is heavily invested in unique game exxperiences, as a game I fail to see how one can not like Sony, losing money they still invest in games like Journey.

I love Sony and the playstation but I hate that I love the same console as this asocial Sonyfanboys, I am sure that the guys at Sony hate their own Fanboys too at least they are ashamed for them , this guys are a shame for the whole industry in my opinion. They have no respect for games and the other competitors they hurt Sonys image.

Grandia said:
SENTIENT6 said:
Grandia said:

I love Sony and the playstation but I hate that I love the same console as this asocial Sonyfanboys, I am sure that the guys at Sony hate there own Fanboys as well, this guys are a shame for the whole industry in my opinion. They have no respect for games and the other competitors.

Totally wrong, I see the same crap from all 3 fanboys, saying otherwise shows you are biased. Everything has bad fanboys, please, I see Nintendo and Ms  fanboys posting here all the time with ridiculous nonsense, your post is one.

the only company i would like to see fail is nintendo, loved them in the n64 days, gamecube was good, but the wii was an embarrassing effort, basically a repackaged gamecube with extra ram, and motion controls, which i never wanted or liked.  mario and zelda are still great though, would have loved to see what they could have done with 20x more powerful hardware years ago. i'm not a fan boy of any company, i just go with best choices, we have to wait 5-6 years for a new console and the only real upgrade we got with wii was motion controls, i would hate sony or microsoft if they ever pulled that shi! off

radiantshadow92 said:

i dont want them to die i want them to stop making consoles lol. that doesnt mean failure. they could make a lot more money making games only imo

Fair enough I guess, and sorry if I came on strong. But I stil l don't see how anyone would want Nintendo to go 3rd party, unless of coure they simply want to play Mario and Zelda on their PS/Xbox. Which, sorry but to me that's a poor reason. I think it would be horrible for the industry if Nintendo, the last "games only" console maker went the way of Sega, and on a personal note, it would make the games industry as a whole a lot more empty and lifeless to me.

Just saying.