By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 hits 4 million in Europe

Good point Chrizum. It hasn't quite reached 4 million in Europe yet. Don't forget about the antipodes. Title should be changed.

Anyway, congrats on reaching 4 million in others PS3. It should win the HD console race here at least.

Around the Network

Congratualtions, Sony Playstation! You just hit 4 million units in others! :) Yeah, I'm glad for them, the PS3 is my favorite console by far, they've been good to me for the last ten years. I hope they get past xbox quickly enough in Others, the margins of victory seem to be widening. Now all we need is America *prays for massive outbreak of RrOD* lol

Looks like it could be close to matching Wii's first year in Europe

yea all sony needs is a price drop in japan and USA to spark sales. with blu-ray taking off and the big games everyone is talking about (not to metion Square promised ff13 this year!!!!) in 2008 it seems microsoft will again make another system and cut the life short of the 360 just wait and see.

after that i really dont see many jap devs messing with the microsfot brand they just cant lol

I wonder what European numbers would be if it had launched with the rest of the world.