By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kingdom Under Fire: Dominion first screens (WOW!)

Just.......Ungodly. Seems like its 2 screens from the same area. Note the massive number of infantry. Its a return to the true roots of KUF!

A few notes:

Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom was intended as a PC/X360 game, but wound up being X360-only. This would hint that Dominion *might* be X360-exclusive.

Few other pics available. I'll put em up soon.

The tentative release date is 2009:

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Now this looks like the Kingdom Under Fire I know...I was sorely disappointed by Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom...Hopefully this lives up to the name--looks beautiful.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Should be interesting. They're trying to incorporate both RTS elements and MMO gameplay into it. Their goal is to build a hack-n-slash MMO with thousands of players online fighting against eachother.

If done properly, it could be the next "big thing" in MMO gameplay. Or it could fall on it's face.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Wow
It looks GREAT
I still didn't buy Circle of Doom
but this looks alot better

Looks very nice, just hopefully it won't slow down in online cause lots of great looking units don't always hold up for online, and hey at least this game gives you another reason to have the 360 text pad.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000