By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Here we go again! PETA defends the the Zerg

Miguel_Zorro said:
Porcupine_I said:
i actually keep wondering why there is no statement from PETA regarding the new Tomb Raider game. I mean they tried really hard to get some free publicity out of them with killing and gutting animals.

I don't know what you're referring to.  Please elaborate.

In the new Tomb Raider game, you are able and required to kill animals and gut them for experience points. But obviously that is something PETA is fine with.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Attention whores they are I swear!

I actually like this one. Obviously PETA is trying to draw attention. It's what they do. This one though is pretty clever and not as off-putting as the other things they've done with gaming It's kind of cute.

cant tell if i like this ...or find it offensive.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Porcupine_I said:
Miguel_Zorro said:
Porcupine_I said:
i actually keep wondering why there is no statement from PETA regarding the new Tomb Raider game. I mean they tried really hard to get some free publicity out of them with killing and gutting animals.

I don't know what you're referring to.  Please elaborate.

In the new Tomb Raider game, you are able and required to kill animals and gut them for experience points. But obviously that is something PETA is fine with.

Well, if they do something about Tomb Raider we can be very sure that Monster Hunter is the next target.