By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Im back again and I love Satan

What do you think?

Welcome back 7 31.82%

You're going to hell 15 68.18%

Total:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41bheZVW1-8&sns=emaid:
I demand ninja videos!

I wish I could format this right but my tablets being stupid.

Around the Network
Deyon said:

Who the hell are you?

The most awesome person on this forum by far.

TheEvilBanana said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41bheZVW1-8&sns=emaid:
I demand ninja videos!

dddddddd

but... you have clothes on in that one... you know I meant at least topless ones...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

_crazy_man_ said:
bananaking21 said:
ohhh boy. me and you are NOT going to get along!

*rips pants off* 

im ready to rumble baby

Wasn't Satan God's most beautiful angel?

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

Is it because you believe in a fictitious book about a man walking on water and how he will save your soul and take you to heaven without you doing any work? Just guessing.

this post has been moderated by axumblade

What a surprise, another "look at me" thread. Find a new thing, this act is old.

Personally I prefer silk. Silk is classy, whereas the other is slutty. But everyone is entitled to their own fashion preferences.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

TheEvilBanana said:
bananaking21 said:

Is it because you believe in a fictitious book about a man walking on water and how he will save your soul and take you to heaven without you doing any work? Just guessing.

TheEvilBanana said:
bananaking21 said:

first of all, im not christian. second, its because your username.. ugh.. see your TheEvilBanana, but i am the BananaKING. i am king of everything banana!! now unless you obey your new king, we wont get along. ill certainly report you if you dont obey my commands as your king!