By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid V Is Official - FOX vs. XOF

zorg1000 said:
When does this take place? After peace walker?

It seems it is after PW

Around the Network
pezus said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
at the end of the trailer is showed PS3 and Xbox 360.. completely gutted tbh. thought the Fox engine was next Gen

It is...

Now we just have to pray that MS didn't manage to snatch a next-gen exclusivity deal 

Don't think Konami would be that retarded
Every "PS Franchise" that did go Multiplat still outsold and destroyed the 360 counterpart.And with the PS4 most people switch to that console cause its the better one in every segment.
You would lose out to much sales...A few millions at least.

It's probably cause either Microsoft wants to show it on their NextBox show or on the E3 for their console.
Officially Microsoft is still saying they don't know anything about a NextBox and its still everything a rumor.
Others say "PS4 and other NextGen Consoles" and some like DICE(with BF4) and so on only mention Current Gen.

Or they will release a "Full Ultra Edition"with every DLC and some upgrades for the PS4NextBox and that is something they obviously can't announce right now.

@MGS5
Well let's wait and see - Somehow im getting pretty bored of that franchise after so many games and they get confusing especially if you didn't play them in a long time.
What i find funny is Kojima said the BluRay is not enough for MGS4 and his ideas...So a game that looks slightly better with a new Engine and suddenly fits on the 360?
How long is that game going to be?5 Minutes with episodic release DLC?
Screams hard "milking" and refinancing the new Engine.Im pretty sure Kojima didn't want to make that game at all.

Wait a minute is that snake or big boss?

looks nice, can't wait to get this on the next xbox :)

sub-zero-TM said:
Wait a minute is that snake or big boss?

Naked Snake

Around the Network

Hard to keep track of which MGS is which.

I was really hoping Ground Zeros would be its own game from MGS5. Still excited though, I'm guessing this will be like MGS2 with the Tanker chapter being a prologue to the Plant chapter.

pezus said:
That was one weird trailer though. Looked like a music video. Would've preferred it if it included more dialogue and stuff.

:O that messed up guy is Miller from Peace Walker?

Yup, I noticed that immediately. It's definitely him.

Remember the firefight with Big Boss near the chopper in the trailer? That looked like a group attacking Militares Sans Frontieres, the PMC group that you control and build up during Peace Walker. I think anyway lol, it was a bit sad seeing those soldiers die next to Big Boss, since they were they guys you hired/trained/used in Peace Walker ;_;

And people really thought this was going to be a Vita game LOL

This is basically a copy of the thread you made here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=157715&page=1#

Locking

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.