By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed getting 5 extra levels for Wii

sweet! looking forward to this game. I really hope the controls are done right on this one.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

Makes me wonder if this was possible due to less time needed to make the SD levels for the Wii? My interest just increased as well :).

I hope the controls are great. This may become a purchase come summer time

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Not cool, this was one of the games I was planning to get for my 360(1&1/2 years and only 3 games), now this monkey wrench is thrown out there.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

damn! wii owners are lucky, i want this game. Not as much as I'd want a star wars battlefront 3, but i still want it.

Around the Network

Awesome! Wii version will sell the best.

I was originally planning to get the Wii and PC versions of the game when I found out a while back that they would be different....but now that there is no PC version its nice to know that the Wii version is getting so much attention =)

Down the road when I get a second console I will get the other version if it has something more than just DMM and Euphoria that is different. I know thats a good enough reason for some people but for me content is King.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Nice to see a company apparently pushing the Wii version of the game as the primary SKU, rather than going for a, "PS3, 360, dumbed-down Wii port" approach.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

My question is, did Nintendo have anything to do with this?

The force is strong with this one!