By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who else is hyped for Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on TITAN) anime!!!?

Just started watching Magi actually ..and lol reading what you guys are saying I feel that I shouldn't or something

and I am really glad to see I'm not the only one who is going to be following this anime here on vgc :D

Abbath and GirthQ: I hope you guys enjoy it...such an excellent manga deserves an excellent anime

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Just started watching Magi actually ..and lol reading what you guys are saying I feel that I shouldn't or something

and I am really glad to see I'm not the only one who is going to be following this anime here on vgc :D

Abbath and GirthQ: I hope you guys enjoy it...such an excellent manga deserves an excellent anime

The anime isn't bad except for the horrid animations towards the end of the series, it's just so underwhelming compared to the manga that it's somewhat insulting to the orignal work.

Former something....

M.U.G.E.N said:

Well the anime isn't terrible....

Just takes a lot of what made the manga good and throws it out the window.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

lol well I haven't read the manga for it ...hmm maybe I should. Just finished catching up on the manga 'Boys on the Run"....it's a good one :D

oh and for anyone wondering the name of the song in the trailer is

Immediate Music - Dark Side of Power

Great track

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Me. The animation looks awesome.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
kain_kusanagi said:
I love anime and the action looks cool, but I honestly don't think I understood anything I just saw. That steam jumper guy with the metal wipes looks cool though. Never heard of the manga so I'm sure it makes a lot more sense in context.

oh no doubt. The teaser makes most sense if you are familiar with the manga. It's hard to understand because the manga has such a rich world and story in it. Lots of characters, secrets and twists along the way. If they do a good job in bringing the essense of the manga into the anime it will so epic. Definitely give it a go. 

And I HOPE they nail the action as those steam punk inspired weapons are badass in the manga. No joke I posted on Sucker Punch's Facebook page ages back saying they should do a sandbox/open world game on the manga lol

Judging by the crazy stuff in the trailer I'd say it's more up PlatinumGames' alley. Not only would it likely be multiplatform for everyone to enjoy but it would be sure to be full of the biggest craziest awsome action possible. Nobody does weird but awsome as well as PlatinumGames.

kain_kusanagi said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kain_kusanagi said:
I love anime and the action looks cool, but I honestly don't think I understood anything I just saw. That steam jumper guy with the metal wipes looks cool though. Never heard of the manga so I'm sure it makes a lot more sense in context.

oh no doubt. The teaser makes most sense if you are familiar with the manga. It's hard to understand because the manga has such a rich world and story in it. Lots of characters, secrets and twists along the way. If they do a good job in bringing the essense of the manga into the anime it will so epic. Definitely give it a go. 

And I HOPE they nail the action as those steam punk inspired weapons are badass in the manga. No joke I posted on Sucker Punch's Facebook page ages back saying they should do a sandbox/open world game on the manga lol

Judging by the crazy stuff in the trailer I'd say it's more up PlatinumGames' alley. Not only would it likely be multiplatform for everyone to enjoy but it would be sure to be full of the biggest craziest awsome action possible. Nobody does weird but awsome as well as PlatinumGames.

oh yes they could be great too. The reason why I think Sucker Punch will be great for this is the traversal element. it reminds me a lot of infamous..just even faster

maybe a Sucker Punch x Platinum Game! hmmmmmmm

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Hey, guys is this anime starting soon? Is there a place you guys think I would be able to find it? I want to watch this from the first episode.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

That's a nice anime. I have been looking for another anime to watch for quite sometime now. I already finish my HxH marathon. Only waiting for the Chimera arc. Gonna watch berserk soon so after that I will watch this if it past 10 episodes so I can watch it at one seating then will wait fora another 10. Lol

AbbathTheGrim said:
Hey, guys is this anime starting soon? Is there a place you guys think I would be able to find it? I want to watch this from the first episode.

This is a decent place to get the latest anime - http://www.animefansftw.com/

also http://www.animetake.com/