By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Jack Thompson defended Gaming? NO WAY!

Parokki said:
Not even John Lucas saw this one coming. o_O

Actually I did.

http://www.popzara.com/page.php?id=208

Interview's not done by me just so you know. Keep in mind, guys, the site's not at 100% and it's in the re-construction phase but since everybody's talking about it I said you can't keep this under wraps. So enjoy.

By the way, ioi, send me a private message so we can discuss what we're talking about earlier.

John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Around the Network
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Ok, who divided by zero?

Whoops.  I won't do it again.

"Believe it or not Jack Thompson and I email sorta regularly."

I don't, and am taking this with a huge boulder of salt.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

He's just trying to protect his own turf Lawrence got in on his action and hung herself out to dry him piling on is just a way to make sure he is the only "video game expert" the networks call.

"Believe it or not Jack Thompson and I email sorta regularly."

I don't, and am taking this with a huge boulder of salt.

Thompson sends all the major gaming blogs regular updates about his life. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Around the Network

Yeah, I just got the call... Hell froze over... =( damn global warming has the opposite effect on everything else it seems, Hell is frozen, Jack defends a game for once, maybe next Bush gets educated =O!!!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000