By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever drunk posted and why?

Okay, so we all know that we've all drunk posted at some time or another. What I want to know is why, as in why do you do it, are you just drunk or are you and alcoholic and what is that retardation of yours that you want to just post all ove the forums like a drunk person like that.

Around the Network

Yes I have. Because I was bored

i have posted while high does that count?

Yes. Because I was drunk =p you have all you need to know right there.

I have posted drunk before. The simple reason was I was drunk and I wanted to post. Luckily when I do drunk post its not that obvious.

Around the Network
xS7SxSNIPER said:
i have posted while high does that count?

x2

Everybody on this site feels kind of like a figment of my imagination when high, so I can't take anyone seriously which makes all the petty pot shots and arguments hilarious

I don't get drunk. maybe I should and try it out.

pezus said:
Yes, of course. Only when I come home from a party or whatever and I'm still drunk, though. I don't drink and post at the same time.

Same here. I get super tipsy from the local bar and come back home and still have the energy of a 13 year-old and can't sleep, so I come on vgchartz :)

one time i sat at the computer and drank a whole bottle of wine by myself. i probably posted on here during that time.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

No. If I was drunk I wouldn't spend my day on VgChartz. No offense ioi :o