By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My disabled Father in Washington State tells me to not use the Lords name in vain...

spurgeonryan said:
I have not seen my homeless father in 9 years Outlaw^

End of the story.

Two days ago I had my mechanic fri:nd reset my computer. I drove for two drive cycles and then took my car back in. After failing to fill out my paperwork they made me go again. I then went and filled it out myself, and went through again. Passed! Five seconds after I passed my Check engine light came on again. Nice!

I then went in the building and wave at the fat government worker behind the counter telling him I beat him and his retarded rules!

The end.

I have not spoken with my estranged father since.

my bad did not read the full thread but you must of got lucky b/c unless you clear the codes with a scanner the emission center can tell if you just discounted the battery to reset the ecu as the codes are still in memory

Play Me

Around the Network

Men's initial reactions to a problem are mostly to correct it. We tag feelings with results.

so a) he saw you used the lord's name in vain (im not christian btw) so he tried to correct it and b) he saw you had a problem, so he asked "what happened?". probing to fix your problem.

I think saying that he was giving you a bible lesson is a bit exaggerated. It was just tiny advice.

Anyways. He's your dad. You only get one. Glad you worked it out. Speak more often on the phone too. You will wish you did when he's gone.
I could never imagine losing my father.

spurgeonryan said:
I have not seen my homeless father in 9 years Outlaw^

I did not realize that. So there was just this large disconnect in what he's doing and where he is right now?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I don't get why you'd text your dad if you hadn't seen him in 9 years?
Also, I don't think you overreacted.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54