By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Anyone else getting Halo 3 free?

For those that don't know there was giveaway a while back for those new 360 owners between a certain date and they would get a copy of halo 3.  Well I actually didn't qualify and tried anyways.  It told me I didn't qualify but this morning I got this email:

Dear Elnino34,
Thank you for taking us up on our Halo® 3 offer by purchasing a new Xbox 360® console and migrating to an Xbox LIVE® Gold subscription. Your copy of Halo 3 will be arriving in the next 3 weeks, so be sure to keep an eye out for it!

In the meantime, go to Xbox LIVE Marketplace for all the hottest movies, demos, arcade games, and other content. We look forward to helping you take full advantage of your Xbox LIVE Gold membership—with the ultimate online multiplayer gaming service and features to support your growing community of friends and rivals.

The Xbox LIVE Team

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use

This email is provided for informational purposes only. Microsoft makes
no warranties, express or implied, in this email.

Xbox Privacy, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052

©2008 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. The names and logos of actual companies and products
mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.

As part of the Xbox LIVE service, we will be sending communications to you via e-mail, periodically.
You are receiving this member services update as part of your Xbox LIVE subscription.
Anyone else getting this?

Around the Network

Oh, that's sweet. I got my review copy the weekend before (Limited Edition, scratches and all) so no, I didn't get this deal ... but still sweet nonetheless.

Grats!

I already got mine for free, my mom bought it for me.

They've been giving away a lot of copies of Halo 3 + a lot of $20 deals. I wonder how long MS wants to do that, or if they'll basically use Halo 3 as a vehicle for the 360.