By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Moderators by Country - the local global village

lol! What the hell is Uzbekistan? That something you made up too?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
LOL. Guys, I'm not really from Uzbekistan.

For the record, I'm also not three years old, my region is not "A dumpster behind Vons", and my education is not "Yes, pleeze."

The gullible factor is through the roof today.

ROFL you're not? i would never have guessed that :D

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:
Faxanadu said:
@Dallinor. EXACTLY. and there are NO MODS from Europe. UK doesnt count as Europe, as they dont participate in the European Football Championship. So definitely not Europe.

I really hope that you don't get banned for saying this.

He should edit it... Naznatipz doesn't like that shit...

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
lol! What the hell is Uzbekistan? That something you made up too?

Nope. It's a real country.

Great seafood. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Riot Of The Blood said:
RolStoppable said:
Faxanadu said:
@Dallinor. EXACTLY. and there are NO MODS from Europe. UK doesnt count as Europe, as they dont participate in the European Football Championship. So definitely not Europe.

I really hope that you don't get banned for saying this.

He should edit it... Naznatipz doesn't like that shit...

Whats the problem with that post? I dont see how a joke could get me banned. Is naz really that bitter about the involuntary non-participation? 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure soccer isn't a qualifier for being part of a continent, much less a time zone... and I'm certainly not going to ban him for a joke.

It would be nice to have some mods on during the time between 10 AM and 1PM VGC time. Truthfully though I've never logged on in the afternoon and found hundreds of trolling violations or anything during that time, so if they are happening, you guys aren't reporting them, or they are being dealt with fairly quickly anyway...

naznatips said:

I'm pretty sure soccer isn't a qualifier for being part of a continent, much less a time zone... and I'm certainly not going to ban him for a joke.

It would be nice to have some mods on during the time between 10 AM and 1PM VGC time. Truthfully though I've never logged on in the afternoon and found hundreds of trolling violations or anything during that time, so if they are happening, you guys aren't reporting them, or they are being dealt with fairly quickly anyway...

i guess we are the behaving sort of members over here in europe.

i just think it would be good for you guys as well to know there is someone on while you are sleeping. not that you have to do a general cleaning of sorts in the morning with the first coffee. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

rocketpig said:

For the record, I'm also not three years old, my region is not "A dumpster behind Vons", and my education is not "Yes, pleeze."

Wow, I'm shocked

twesterm said:
Faxanadu said:

Spanish speaker - none. French speaker - none. Is this really a good representation of the global vgchartz community?

Discuss.

I can roughly speak Spanish.

-edit-

Emphasis on rough, I use to be fluent but it's been a good five years since I spoke so now I have to dumb my way through it.

Translation:

Yo hablar poco espanol... j/k

Well, I don't think we need a spanish or french speakers mods, English is the main languaje of the site, we don't have any Foreign Languaje sections, or anything like that, the closest thing is the Spanish thread... thats all...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
rocketpig said:

=p  Crap... I used you for a example in a discussion about East Europeans on forums..