By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sylvester Stallone is gonna be in a TV program here, i have never liked rambo films

Around the Network

@ stranne: I really think you should watch it, its mostly just violence! lol but its reallly entertaining.

Seems to be getting good praise from posters here. Might be worth a look.

I havnt seen it but I saw Stallone on Letterman, he was very pleased with the movie and really hoped people would open their eyes up to the conflict in Burma and understand that's the movie is about that, noone seems to have picked that up here though.. Very, very surprised.. or not

PSN: TrbSvns.

This weekend it was 2nd at the box office, made 18.1 million dollars. I never thought I'd say this but it was 2nd to "meet the spartans". Meet the spartans was given a rating of 8/100 on metacritic. Rambo only got a 46/100 but I still thought it was amazing.

Around the Network
stranne said:
I loved First Blood and hated the other Rambos. Should I watch this?

I haven't yet seen this film, but most critics have been saying that it is closer in tone to First Blood than either of the other sequels, which can only be a good thing. Apparently the body count is even higher than 2 & 3 though.

i hope to see it soon - it sounds awesome

Only Rambo I have seen is First Blood, I thought it was pretty good.. Is this one better than that one?

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

I was not even thinking of watching this movie (after the Rocky fiasco) but this thread is encouraging me to see it. I hope this is not a sarcasm thread.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

bigjon said:
Only Rambo I have seen is First Blood, I thought it was pretty good.. Is this one better than that one?

No, but DEFINATELY worth a look! Nothing compares to any original. (except Aliens 2 was better than 1 IMO)

@ played out: Lol the body count in gigantic in this movie! The dude with the .50 cal sniper takes out 2 guys with one shot, as well as one guy with a shot through a tree! If you hate seeing dead bodies, this ain't your film!