By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - my game of the year is ni no kuni

Marco said:
SvennoJ said:
Love the game, I spend about 80 hours on it, upto lvl 87.
But it's a bit early to call it goty, I haven't felt like playing any other 2013 games yet.

nice :) lvl 87 ^^ Drachim is great : D What level is your best monster right now ?

the settings are awesome. <3

Lvl 91, Esther's start up familiar. The best way to lvl fast is in Perida, Tokotoko's spawn fairly often and give ~ 10k xp.
I eventually got bored as all there is left to do now is farm for rare materials to make better weapons so I can complete the last arena battle. I keep running out of mana before the end so either need better equipment or lvl even further. Not being allowed to use items for 4 boss battles in a row makes it pretty hard. The right items saved my ass many times during the game, I had plenty epic comebacks with the right timing.

Around the Network
Marco said:
the_dengle said:
I keep hearing such great things about this. I wish they had localized the DS version. :/

buy a ps3 my friend. the ps3 ni no kuni have amazing graphic and more specials. and tales of xillia + time and eternity (rpgs) are coming this summer. have fun :)

i have now 116 hours. my god... this game is so fantastic <333

The DS games are region free, you can play this DS game on your 3DS.

So get it now and play it on you DS or DS Lite or DSi or DSi XL or 3DS or 3DS XL..........Nintendo has run out of ideas of new iterations, so they said they will just focus on the 2020 Handheld from now on.

I need get around to buying it