By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

The anthem- good charlotte

Around the Network

I Feel Love - Vanessa Mae

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
NintendoMan said:

NintendMan, in case you missed the message I sent you please stop posting at every new song you're listening to. For further explanation please see the message I sent you.

If you continue to feel the need to ignore my warnings I'll simply ban you.

-edit-

On topic,

Flute and Harp Concerto in C Major, K.299: Andantino

And before that, I was listening through the Pirate Queen soundtrack (didn't like it at first but its grown on me). 

Classical Gas - Vanessa Mae

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
twesterm said:
NintendoMan said:

NintendMan, in case you missed the message I sent you please stop posting at every new song you're listening to. For further explanation please see the message I sent you.

Okay, bear with me because this may seem silly but...

What's wrong with posting the song you're listening to in a thread called "What Song Are You Currently Listening To?"

On-Topic:  I'm listening to "The Watchdog of Hell" right now. 

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
twesterm said:
NintendoMan said:

What's wrong with posting the song you're listening to in a thread called "What Song Are You Currently Listening To?"

On-Topic: I'm listening to "The Watchdog of Hell" right now.

Look through the thread and notice that he dominates the thread. Each post is about 4-5 minutes between each other (or the length of the song) and it's just annoying when you see that the majority of posts on a thread are from a single person.

This is generally called spam and post whoring and that's a no-no. He could have been just that excited to let everyone know what he's listening to but there comes a point when it's just too much. I sent him two warnings, one by message and one by posting here, and he ignored both of them. I would have completely left this alone if he paid attention to either of the warnings and probably would have forgotten about it until someone else reported him again but he kept going.

It's possible that he might have just missed the red text telling him that he got a new message and he might have just not bothered reading the thread between his posts but hopefully this will then teach him to read his messages and actually bother reading the thread he's posting in rather than just blindly posting in it every 4-5 minutes.

-edit-

Listening to Totally Fucked - Spring Awakening Soundtrack

twesterm said:

Look through the thread and notice that he dominates the thread. Each post is about 4-5 minutes between each other (or the length of the song) and it's just annoying when you see that the majority of posts on a thread are from a single person.

This is generally called spam and post whoring and that's a no-no. He could have been just that excited to let everyone know what he's listening to but there comes a point when it's just too much. I sent him two warnings, one by message and one by posting here, and he ignored both of them. I would have completely left this alone if he paid attention to either of the warnings and probably would have forgotten about it until someone else reported him again but he kept going.

It's possible that he might have just missed the red text telling him that he got a new message and he might have just not bothered reading the thread between his posts but hopefully this will then teach him to read his messages and actually bother reading the thread he's posting in rather than just blindly posting in it every 4-5 minutes.

-edit-

I guess.  I don't really care about post count and it's not like this is a really highly discussion oriented thread so it seems silly to me.

Dark Knight:

Oasis - Strange Thing

twesterm said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
twesterm said:
NintendoMan said:

On-Topic: I'm listening to "The Watchdog of Hell" right now.

-edit-

thanks twes! he was spamming so much. 

OT: Here's to the night 

Words Of Wisdom said:
twesterm said:

-edit-

I guess. I don't really care about post count and it's not like this is a really highly discussion oriented thread so it seems silly to me.

Dark Knight:

That song is sooo megaman-ish (X-X2-X3) very cool though

By the way: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird 

Listen to the voice of reason, then do as I say.