By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

NintendoPie said:

Bubble Pop - Hyuna

I FAP listen to this twice a day.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

Bubble Pop - Hyuna

Insta-boner. Good stuff
EDIT: pbroy beat me  to it. *POP*

Two replies to that song within 4 minutes. (LOL! That 4 Minute thing would make sense if you knew where Hyuna came from.) I knew posting the video would be a good idea. I just wonder if you actually listened to the song...

NintendoPie said:
Two replies to that song within 4 minutes. (LOL! That 4 Minute thing would make sense if you knew where Hyuna came from.) I knew posting the video would be a good idea. I just wonder if you actually listened to the song...

Took me about 3 minutes. It was a quickie

I was actually about to post the same song, then saw you had posted it in 0 minutes

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Around the Network
pbroy said:
I was actually about to post the same song, then saw you had posted it in 0 minutes

You listen to K-Pop?

NintendoPie said:
pbroy said:

You listen to K-Pop?

K-pop, J-pop, P-pop

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

pbroy said:
NintendoPie said:
pbroy said:

You listen to K-Pop?

K-pop, J-pop, P-pop

Lol, what's P-Pop? XD 

Who are your favorite groups? 

NintendoPie said:
pbroy said:
NintendoPie said:
pbroy said:

You listen to K-Pop?

K-pop, J-pop, P-pop

Lol, what's P-Pop? XD 

Who are your favorite groups? 

pinoy pop (Filipino)

p-pop is cheesy and kind of sucks though. I first started listening to k-pop with S.E.S., when k-pop got started. Now I like 2NE1, 4minute, G.NA, Bigbang, Aziatix. Went to an Aziatix concert a couple weeks ago. Actually Aziatix isn't really k-pop. They sing English, but they are Korean. I listen to J-pop once in a while, not really too much. The Korean language and style appeals to me more and sounds more fluent.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

pbroy said:

pinoy pop (Filipino)

p-pop is cheesy and kind of sucks though. I first started listening to k-pop with S.E.S., when k-pop got started. Now I like 2NE1, 4minute, G.NA, Bigbang, Aziatix. Went to an Aziatix concert a couple weeks ago. Actually Aziatix isn't really k-pop. They sing English, but they are Korean. I listen to J-pop once in a while, not really too much. The Korean language and style appeals to me more and sounds more fluent.

Oh, I've never heard of Pinoy Pop. I heard people in the Philippines really like K-Pop though.

My favorite groups go like this:

1. KARA (Kamilia FTW!!)

2. Girl's Generation

3. Miss A. (I just started listening to them and they are great!)

Have you heard any of those? I started listening to K-Pop because of J-Pop actually. XD My first song was GO GO Summer! From KARA, it was one of their Japanese Albums. Now I'm obsessed with K-Pop! ^_^

Listening to So Cool - SISTAR