By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I hate those huge threads

Not to mention they are pointless and redundant!!! Why do we need a Nintendo fan thread, official Wii U thread, official 3ds all in the official Nintendo Forum! Same with PS forums. The amount of worthless officials is ridiculous. They serve no purpose that the actual forum does not serve. Officials should be left for games or events( E3), things that dont have forums

Around the Network

I agree. I never go to official threads because I cont follow the conversations well or find information well.

xwan said:
anyways, just personal experience with the big thread, doesn't bug me i just don't click on them. That''s all.

Thank goodness you don't click on them. 

It seems many people that don't like certain threads tend to keep clicking on them for no reason but to complain.

I've given up on all those threads too.

It turns into a chatroom basically for the same group of people and news gets buried so fast.

The word for these threads: Mess

The point of a large thread is to get info about such subject, and constant update, beside the the title, I don't ever see the new info. It's a confusing mess.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

I've tried to read those threads. I can't, I don't even click on them anymore.

The only bad thing is, they sometimes post interesting info on those threads. And I can't see it.

Well here's a hint for all you guys who don't like it or can't find the info you need

1. Ask. Plenty of people do this and many members are quick to help them out finding the info they need. If you are too lazy to even do that...then you have problems (I have seen people who don't even bother reading two pages even to find the info asking where the info is...that's just lazy as fuck)

2. If you don't find them useful don't use them or bitch about them. Plenty of people do find them useful. Shocking ..I know

I swear people bitch about this every 3 months or something. If it bugs you so much feel free to find the information yourself and make threads about them. Surely more productive than these threads

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I hate them. If something is news worthy it should get its own thread. Not being bundled up into a huge mess of a thread thats been going for months on end with changing titles. eh

I dont even click them any more. I

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

i love them. You dont have people hating in every second post.

M.U.G.E.N said:

1. Ask. 

Nothing more need be said, really.  

I only got into following the COMG by reading it; asking people to explain what it was about and then checking it regularly.  But I asked and people helped.  They were really, really helpful.  Despite popular opinion around here, if you come into the Vita thread and ask about something in the title, people will help you find the information you need.