By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Terror attacks across Europe planned Jan 27 2008

The terrorists know better then to mess with the Irish.

UBISOFT BOYCOTT
Around the Network

Terrorists will end if the world is fair for everyone ... in other words, never

Rugger08 said:
rebellions and terrorism is very different. In rebellion you attack the army of the people suppressing, terrorism is a bunch of cowardly punk ass bitches killing innocent people because no one likes them. Go cry yourself to sleep al queda because you are all going to hell. Why don't they just kill themselves when no one is a round so we can be rid of them finally.

quite true, terrorists love going after soft targets, Remember the School in Chechnia, even in Iraq blowing up Mosques and Markets is a whole lot more popular than going after military and police establishments

unfortunately they only seem to like killing themselves if they can take multiple innocent people with them,

@mikeybwright

Yeah they probably know not to F--- with the IRA 

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

breadie2 said:
Terrorists will end if the world is fair for everyone ... in other words, never

acting out in terrorist manners has nothing to do with being treated fairly or unfairly it has more to do with mindset of who is blamed for one's problems,

if everyone accepted that thing that go wrong in their life was their own fault and not someone else's then there'd be no more terrorists, however, the results are still the same, never will happen 

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to take em' down and hurt em' so bad they spend the next 20 years trying to recover enough power to TRY to do something.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I always wonder how "Terrorists" can be so incompetent to actually get caught before they perform their attack ...

If you choose your targets wisely, you can choose pieces of critical infastructure that is poorly defended against attack and can have serious consequences if damaged. As an example, in many cities in North America have electrical infastructure which can be damaged to the level of being difficult to repair in a timely fashion with a stick of dynamite or a pipe-bomb; if the attack was well timed (say the day before a blizzard, cold spell, or heat wave) you can knock out electricity for an entire city for a week or longer, kill hundreds (or thousands) of people indirectly, and cause massive terror.

How could you possibly catch someone who can attack you with small quantities of explosives which can be produced using readily available chemicals?

HappySqurriel said:

I always wonder how "Terrorists" can be so incompetent to actually get caught before they perform their attack ...

If you choose your targets wisely, you can choose pieces of critical infastructure that is poorly defended against attack and can have serious consequences if damaged. As an example, in many cities in North America have electrical infastructure which can be damaged to the level of being difficult to repair in a timely fashion with a stick of dynamite or a pipe-bomb; if the attack was well timed (say the day before a blizzard, cold spell, or heat wave) you can knock out electricity for an entire city for a week or longer, kill hundreds (or thousands) of people indirectly, and cause massive terror.

How could you possibly catch someone who can attack you with small quantities of explosives which can be produced using readily available chemicals?

That would be some cold shit to do. Its one thing to die in the world trade centers quickly, which would suck, but to die by freezing to death over a few days would totally blow.

mikeybwright said:
The terrorists know better then to mess with the Irish.

For some reason i find this comment so ironic and funny.  I mean, with the IRA and all the fighting in the past between the Catholics and Protestants, shit.  

Maybe Al Queda doesnt go after the Irish cuz for right now they have a "common enemy" 

HappySqurriel said:

Unfortunetly this isnt exactly the case as most electrical grid are fairly redundant, and the points you talk about are actually extremely well guarded.