By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - UFC 158 - GSP or Nick Diaz

Personally GSP is my favorite fighter.  Very respectful guy and fights like a beast.  Plus, the man looks like he was chisled out of stone haha lol  Anyways im not going to make any further comments but I wanted to hear what others think about the fight tomorrow?

Around the Network

GSP will win it.

But man did you see the pre fight press conference? It was intense. GSP looked seriously upset.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:
GSP will win it.

But man did you see the pre fight press conference? It was intense. GSP looked seriously upset.

I can't stand Nick Diaz(Great fighter still though).  He is a complete jerk and disrespectful.  I hated seeing him beat BJ Penn. BJ stood strong though and never went down.  I respected him for that.  GSP has handled things pretty well seeing as how Nick has called him out the way he has.

im rootin for nick, fan of him and his brother

Play Me

I don't want GSP to lose because I want to see him beat by Silva, if he ever has the guts to fight him. I don't like GSP that much really.

Weight in:

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

GSP will lay in top of him for 5 rounds and win a decision.

Going with the 209 representative Nick.

Working there tomorrow :)

GSP. I want to see him and Johny H go at it.

And watch Johny H knock him the fuck out.

Nick Diaz should win, at least im hoping he does.
GSP is a boring fighter

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)