By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yet another game not comming to the WiiU

pezus said:
superchunk said:
pezus said:
superchunk said:
Its not coming to any next-gen hardware.

It is actually. PC

minimum specs probably say otherwise

I don't get it? My PC is "next-gen hardware". My PC will be able to run it. 

just because you have a next gen build doesn't mean the game needs a next gen build

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
Should anyone even care about this Saints Row game?

It has sold about 5 million units, so I guess there are people who care. It is not just about Saints Row, most third party games aren´t comming to the Wii U

I really couldnt care about Saints Row. Never liked it , never will.

I would assume that developing a Wii U would be way more costly than the versions they are currently making. This is clearly based off the SR3 engine. Porting it to Wii U would require developing the entire engine for the system. Even if the Wii U had a considerable user base, it would be dumb to port as the Wii U profitability would be significantly less than the other versions

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

pezus said:
Roma said:
pezus said:
superchunk said:
pezus said:
superchunk said:
Its not coming to any next-gen hardware.

It is actually. PC

minimum specs probably say otherwise

I don't get it? My PC is "next-gen hardware". My PC will be able to run it. 

just because you have a next gen build doesn't mean the game needs a next gen build

I didn't say that. Superchunk said: "its not coming to any next-gen hardware" and I said: "well, it's coming to mine" so he was wrong.

yes I know but what he means is obviously that it does not need next gen hardware to run

and for Nintendo fans saying they don't care about a game not coming to their system. maybe some don't care because they don't? there was a thread yesterday of a Nintendo fan hoped for the game to com to WiiU so there are some who do want it.

I honestly don't know what the game is so why would I care if it comes for it or not

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(