By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Biggest Game Glitchs Ever!!

I love using that missingno glitch but I never heard of glitch city I just might try it myself. I have to agree with TopCat about the scary glitches when I first did the missingno one I had little to no info on it. I got some instructions on doing it from a magazine and it had a warning saying do it at your own risk. I when ahead and do it anyway, and I when I saw that thing I had to make sure I read what to do right because I didn’t want my game to erase or something. Those kind of glitches are the creepy ones the ones that can mess up your game. But after awhile I used it more and it became second nature to me.

Around the Network
__XBrawlX__ said:
@epsilon72
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TQF0s_el7nY

Pretty neat trick, but it screws up alot of the game.(You can ride your horse as a wolf!!)

Thanks for that..I'll have to try it once school lets up a little.

^That Zelda one reminds me of that Resident Evil 4 fence glitch a little.

stof said:
My friend found a glitch in Twilight Princess where if you save in the cannon room (I think thats what he called it), you're unable to leave the room after. So your game file is ruined because your saved into a room you can't escape. he lost hours off his game because of it.

At least Nintendo sent out replacement discs to whomever wanted them that fixed this issue and allowed someone who was trapped to get past that section.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

The Castlevania Symphony of The Night castle glitch with the sword familiar was one of my favorite glitches.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

Around the Network

I don't know if this is true of not but I think Sonic Heroes had a glitch in the first level. It was the first item collection (I can't remember what the name of it) mission on level 1. I swear I looked for hours for that one last thing and found nothing. I really think it wasn't even in the game to begin with.

What's the RE4 fence glitch? It sounds interesting...

I drink your milkshake.

Eternal Darkness keeps tricking me when my sanitymeter is low (that's not really a glitch)... But sometimes, i think there's a glitch, and then the game is just messing with my mind XD...

THE NETHERLANDS

Halo 2 you could fly a banshee into the last boss area. You can kill the last boss without losing any health.

Yeah, I agree with topcat8 and Ishy; GLitch city is fairly scary.