By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ALL marioboys bought SMG and Wii? Or speculations made on SMG and SMS sales

thank god crazzyman's banned. he actually made me hate finding nemo.

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
thank god crazzyman's banned. he actually made me hate finding nemo.
I guess he and bruceongames make a team?  (In Finding Nemo the shark was named Bruce -- IIRC.)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

the idea that Super Mario Sales as the sole indicator of overall console sales is a stupid premise to begin with :-p

Hey, even though he is banned, he can still read, right? So let's annoy him :P

It isn't a perma-ban, it only lasts untill 7th feb.
Crazzy, listen to this: What has sold more the last 13 weeks, Ps3 or SMG?

Ps3 sold from 5.8 to 9.7 that is 3.9M
SMG sold 5.4M
Wii sold 13.8 to 20.8 which is 7M

Conclusion:
1. There are more casual Wii owners than Marioboys (obviously)
2. There are more people buying Wii than Ps3 (obviously, who would buy Ps3?)
3. There are more Marioboys than people buying Ps3.
4. This conclusion is meaningless.
5. Part 6 of this conclusion should be counted as spam.
6. Visit the link in my sig! Only 12 Ps3 games have a higher hit number than Cute Kitten DS!
7. How long untill 10.000?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Poor PS3 software, Cute kitten DS have more hits than 222 PS3 games.

Around the Network

Hey, Crazzy, don't listen to them, dude.

After all, the only reason Wii is selling so hot is because there are far more marioboys than FFboys or MGSboys!

wait...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Cute kitten > Gt5 now. What do you say to that?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

c'mon lets all get along here. We're all VGchartzboys here.

Heh, more time pass, MORE data. =)
SMG in Japan not even in top20? =)))

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Ah. Now we're talking. CrazzyMan. Is this post only in reference to Japan? Or World Wide? Because yes, Japan sales tend to be front end loaded.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.