By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales: Famitsu & Media create - Week 10 ( Mar 4 - Mar 10 )

pezus said:
smbu2000 said:

I remember when the 360 outsold the ps3 in Japan. It happened several times actually, still didn't change the results of the ps3>>>>>>>360 in Japan. It's the same situation as the psv outselling the 3ds except it's only happened one time and not several like the 360/ps3.

Then you must remember the celebrations too. I see nothing wrong with it

What I was saying was that it happened, but in the long run the ps3 still outsold the 360 in Japan, 9.1 million to 1.6 million (current numbers), In the long run it didn't matter. Just like this "victory" won't matter much in the end as well. It's a nice, but essentially hollow victory.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network
Otakumegane said:

Link me.

Took a lot of work to find it. here you go.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5190925

I'm waiting for you to try to downplay my awesome prediction.

Deyon said:
Otakumegane said:

Link me.

Took a lot of work to find it. here you go.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5190925

I'm waiting for you to try to downplay my awesome prediction.

Your prediction was that the Vita would beat the 3DS in the month of March.

Not one week in the month of March. As Kresnik told you last week, you are going to make bad things happen with this shit.

VGChartz

milkyjoe said:

Not one week in the month of March. As Kresnik told you last week, you are going to make bad things happen with this shit.

Nope i said in this month it would outsell it, which means any week in the month of march. And i was right. If you read it wrong that's not my problem.

*Walks out whistling*

Deyon said:
milkyjoe said:

Nope i said in this month it would outsell it, which means any week in the month of march. And i was right. If you read it wrong that's not my problem.

*Walks out whisteling*

No, you are wrong. How on earth can someone think about it like that. If you say that it will outsell it in the month of March, that means it will do it for the whole month of March in total sales. If there is anyone reading it wrong, then it's you. You are just embarissing yourself with the amount of trolling you have done here. 

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
Deyon said:
milkyjoe said:

*Walks out whistling*

Interesting. I know if I were to make a definitive prediction based on one week, I would say one week, as I suspect many others would. I would not talk about an entire month and then be vague and try and argue ambiguity. You believe what you want to believe though.

VGChartz

AlphaCielago said:

No, you are wrong. How on earth can someone think about it like that. If you say that it will outsell it in the month of March, that means it will do it for the whole month of March in total sales. If there is anyone reading it wrong, then it's you. You are just embarissing yourself with the amount of trolling you have done here.

I laughed my boobies off at your comment.

We were discussing a lot of things in that thread and maybe you got a little confused.

I meant what was on my mind and if you people got it the wrong way its really none of my business.

*Again walks out whistling*

milkyjoe said:

I got a bit of a pissy message from him 16 hours ago about that prediction, even though it seems nearly everyone interpreted it the same way as me.  Oh well.

pezus said:
I interpreted it exactly like Deyon. If he had meant March as a whole he would've said something like: "Vita can outsell 3DS this March/month". And then he added SS so it seems even more likely that he was talking about this week specifically

Luckily, he did say "Vita can outsell 3DS this month".  Check out Moren's or Soriku's posts quoting him:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5190951

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5191049

He edited "in" to his post to make it seem like he was only talking about one week.

And just after I sent him a message apologising for mis-interpreting him, too.  Now I regret it.

Kresnik said:
pezus said:
I interpreted it exactly like Deyon. If he had meant March as a whole he would've said something like: "Vita can outsell 3DS this March/month". And then he added SS so it seems even more likely that he was talking about this week specifically

Luckily, he did say "Vita can outsell 3DS this month".  Check out Moren's or Soriku's posts quoting him:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5190951

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5191049

He edited "in" to his post to make it seem like he was only talking about one week.

And just after I sent him a message apologising for mis-interpreting him, too.  Now I regret it.

wow, thats a low blow. Thats not very nice, glad somebody quoted him. Thats why in my prediction threads i record everybody personally so no tricks can be pulled.